Tuesday 31 July 2012

Stamp a Stacker!

Hi there! Sorry I was AWOL yesterday! We had a full day out on Sunday at a Ballroom and Latin competition and it totally wiped me out so yesterday was a chill out and cleaning day!

I thought I would start to share the cards from the last Stamp a Stack event I did a couple of weeks ago. All the cards we made this time had a crumb cake card blank. I wanted to show how versatile this colour really is.

The first one is a case from 2 cards that I have fused together - one from the lovely Jenni Pauli and another from a card I saw on Pinterest.


A lot of Big Shot action on this card! The flowers are from the Daisies #2 die and the leaves are the Little Leaves Sizzlit die.


The sentiment is from Just Believe and it is punched out with the Word Window punch and then layered onto one of the tags from the Lots of Tags set. I'm not really a yellow fan but I think this card has just the right amount of Daffodil Delight on it! The background has yet more Big Shot action, the Stripes embossing folder!


Thought I would share a photo of my boy from Sunday! He did so well and we are so proud of him! For the first time ever at our local comp there were enough boys to do a "boys only" competition! The were 8 boys in total and he danced Waltz and they re-called 5 back into the FInal and he got in the Final 5!!! This is amazing progress for Evan and he was chuffed to bits!


And here I am with my lovely friend and dance partner Paul! We came first place in the Cha Cha Cha!! Brilliant


See you tomorrow!

Julie
x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
 2. Papers –
 3. Stamps – Just Believe
 4. Embellishments –
 5. Tools – Word Window punch, Lots of Tags dies, Little Leaves Sizzlit, Daisies #2 die, Striped embossing folder
 6. Mediums – Daffodil Delight ink

1 comment:

  1. When I saw that last picture I wanted to shout out "cuttin' an stickin'" lol. Love the happy card Jules :)

    ReplyDelete