Thursday 5 July 2012

Alternative Mixed Bunch

Hi there and welcome to my blog today!! Today I am sharing an alternative way to use your Mixed Bunch stamp set. You have probably already seen this a few times maybe on other blogs or the internet but this is my version!

I removed 2 of the petals to make a butterfly shape.


You can see better on this photo but I also punched out an extra blossom in Blushing Bride and added it underneath to create a shadow effect.


The background is Twitterpated paper with the Mixed Bunch small stamp stamped randomly over the paper in Baja Breeze.

 I added some Rhinestones to form the antennae and the Framelit background with the Curly Cute Thank you sentiment on it.



Hope you like my make, I did enjoy making this one very much!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Baja Breeze, Whisper White
 2. Papers – Twitterpated
 3. Stamps – Mixed Bunch, Curly Cute
 4. Embellishments – Baja Breeze Seam Binding ribbon, Rhinestones
 5. Tools – Blossom Punch, Scallop Edge border punch, Framelits
 6. Mediums – Early Espresso ink, Baja Breeze ink

No comments:

Post a Comment