Friday 4 May 2012

Twitterpated Framelit Bag

Good Morning and Happy Friday to you!!! I am sharing another Summer Mini project with the Twitterpated Suite and the Bordering on Romance set today!!

I had seen a lovely handbag on Pinterest made with the Framelits so I decided to make my own version. This bag uses the largest Framelit and is a good size! I think we may make one of these at our Tuesday club next week!!!


So the bag had to have a matching card too!!! very simple design, lots of colouring!


 As you can see I used the Whisper White satin ribbon for the handles!


 The bag has a little box inside and I whipped that up really quickly with my new favourite toy!!! Simply Scored tool!!!! 2 of my club ladies came to pick their orders up today and I gave them a quick demo - think they were impressed!!!! In fact I may even do my very first video using it!! Been putting off doing a video for ages!!

 I hope you like my Friday makes!!

Back tomorrow

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Baja Breeze, Whisper White
 2. Papers – Twitterpated
 3. Stamps – Bordering on Romance, For my Family
 4. Embellishments – Whisper White ribbon
 5. Tools – Framelits
 6. Mediums – Basic Grey ink, Baja Breeze ink, Pear Pizazz ink, Blushing Bride ink

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely project Julie, those framelits are gorgeous arent they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, can't wait to see you do a video! :)

    ReplyDelete