Monday 7 May 2012

Team swaps - Tea Shoppe style

Hello there and Happy Bank Holiday to you!

Today I am sharing the swaps I made for our Team Training back in the middle of April. I decided to use the Tea Shoppe set for my card fronts.

The colours are Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party

 The background is embossed with the VIntage Wallpaper folder, it's my favourite one after all!!!!


 I stamped the smaller teacups and punched them all out and layered them up! I was beginning to regret this after having to do 90 of these!!!! 3 on each card!


 The sentiment is from the same set and is layered on oval punches and I added a teeny bit of ruffled ribbon and an In colour brad, I have used these so many times - love them!!



And here are all my 30 swaps!!!

Right I am off, we are having a bit of a family day today I hope!! That could involve clearing things out for the house move but at least we will be spending time together!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Pool Party, Melon Mambo, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Tea Shoppe
 4. Embellishments – In Colour brads, Ruffled ribbon
 5. Tools – Oval punches, Circle punches, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder
 6. Mediums – Wisteria Wonder ink, Melon Mambo ink, Pool Party ink

No comments:

Post a Comment