Saturday 12 May 2012

Scrapbook Box Frame

Hello there!! I am still feeling poorly and its all go here with the rehearsals which is not good but I am hoping it will have worn off by Tuesday night!!

Here is a scrapbook frame picture I have been desperate to do for ages so I finally got round to doing one for our team training a few weeks back! The frame is from Ikea.

The photos are not too brill because of the glass in the picture.


 I decided to jazz up some Paper Daisies that we sell by stamping on to them and then colouring them in with the Bordering on Romance stamp set and my aquabrush with ink pads! I love the effect!! The other daisies were dyed using the re-inkers and a bit of water!!


I was really pleased with how they came out!



Hope you like my framed picture, it has pride of place in our conservatory at the moment but not for much longer as we are moving in approx 7 weeks!!!!

Make sure you check back tomorrow as I have a very special birthday card!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Baja Breeze
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Bordering on Romance
 4. Embellishments – Paper Daisies, Pleated Pear Pizazz ribbon, Chipboard shapes, Buttons
 5. Tools – Aqua Brush
 6. Mediums – Basic Grey ink, Baja Breeze ink, Riding Hood Red ink, Pear Pizazz ink

1 comment:

  1. Love this project, where did you get the frame from, having trouble finding larger boxed frames?

    Always read your blog and always find loads of inspriartion, thanks for sharing.

    Hayley

    ReplyDelete