Monday 21 May 2012

Mixed Bunch!

Hello there! Trying to get back to normal today which means prepping for my Tuesday Club tomorrow night!! I have been itching to get my hands on the Mixed Bunch stamp set and I knew we were getting it at Training on Saturday so I have been a very patient girl waiting all this time!

So here is my first card! I havent actually used the stamp set yet, just the matching punch but I am going back up to my little room shortly to carry on!!!


This punch is a lovely size and I shall be showcasing it alot at my upcoming workshops and classes. I have used the Twitterpated papers



The sentiment is from Curly Cute and the leaves were created using the Bird Punch

 I added some of the gorgeous new pleated ribbon for a bit of texture!


Right I am going back to the craft room!

Jules x


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Baja Breeze, Whisper White
 2. Papers – Twitterpated
 3. Stamps – Curly Cute
 4. Embellishments – Rhinestones, Twitterpated buttons, Blushing Bride satin ribbon
 5. Tools – Blossom punch, Bird Punch, Itty Bitty punch, Boho Blossom punch, 3/4 circle punch, 1/2 circle punch
 6. Mediums – Baja Breeze ink, Blushing Bride ink

1 comment: