Sunday 6 May 2012

Matching Bag!

Hello there. Just a quick post before I have to start the dreaded ironing!!! I could leave it until tomorrow with it being Bank Holiday but there is no point delaying the inevitable!!!

Here is a matching bag for yesterdays cards. It uses one piece of Whisper White 12x12 which has been stamped all over and then coloured in with Marker Pens. We did this at our recent training event and lots of the ladies enjoyed just chilling out colouring!!!

 The tag was of course made with the new Framelits which have been very popular with my customers who have already placed Summer Mini orders!!

 And here it is the with the cards!

 Because I was loving using this set so much I couldnt stop making cards with it so here's another!!


 Right thats it for me today, I am going to iron and then I have rehearsal this afternoon as The Full Monty starts in 9 days - OMG we are into single figures!!!

Jules x



Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, PEar Pizazz, Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Bordering on Romance, Petite Pairs, Sincere Salutations
 4. Embellishments – Whisper White Satin Ribbon
 5. Tools – Decorative Label punch
 6. Mediums – Blushing Bride ink, Baja Breeze ink, Pear Pizazz ink, Basic Grey ink, Riding Hood Red ink

1 comment:

  1. Have loved all the cards and the bags you have done over last two days Jules. Just Brill. Hope rehearsals went well. Thanks for sending tickets with my order. Carolynn and I can't wait to see you. Anne x

    ReplyDelete