Saturday 19 May 2012

Leeds Training Swaps


Hi there! I am back a bit later than expected! I have had a little bit of a rest week this week whilst being in the show, I have still been pottering about but I have allowed myself time to have a nap in the day as being on stage every night takes its toll when you get older!!!

So I am back with a bit of crafting and my Leeds Training swaps.

 I have used the lovely baby set from the new Summer mini which I think is lovely for Scrapbook pages, cards and birth announcements!! The set is called Baby Prints!

 I have used a colour combo of Pool Party and Crumb Cake with Whisper White of course!! The Summer Mini products on this card are the stamp set, the embossing folder used at the bottom and the Bakers Twine which is so soft and amazing value at £2.50 a packet!!

 I really enjoyed making this, sometimes swaps can become tedious especially as I was making 40 but I really enjoyed these one!!


Its my last performance of The Full Monty tonight and whilst I am looking forward to some sort of normality next week I am already feeling so so sad about our last performance tomorrow!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Whisper White
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Baby Prints
 4. Embellishments – Pool Party Ruffle ribbon, Bakers Twine
 5. Tools – Circle punches, 
 6. Mediums – Pool Party ink, Crumb Cake ink

1 comment:

  1. Yours swaps were gorgeous and Thank you for swapping with me at the Regional Training on Saturday, It was my first training event and thoroughly enjoyed it making new friends and gaining lots of inspiration. I also enjoyed your fair share.

    Thanks and hope to meet up again at another Stampin Up event
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete