Thursday 31 May 2012

Last of the Stamp a Stackers!

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 1. Card – 2. Papers – 3. Stamps – 4. Embellishments – 5. Tools – 6. Mediums –

Hello there and here I am with the last of the cards for the Stamp a Stack event I held last Friday. Its a simply make using the Bordering on Romance stamp set with one of the Framelits


The Framelits have been a very popular choice with my customers this month and I cannot imagine making my cards without them now!


The colour combo is Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride and Pear Pizazz


Before I go I just have a little "plug" for my Olympic Decathlon event in July!!! I still have 10 places left for this event! I hope people are not put off by thinking that they have to exercise at this event, believe me there will be no running involved!! We will be making 10 different projects over the day using items from your goody bag worth £25 and I also include a lovely lunch and a themed cupcake and unlimited teas/coffees!! Sounds to good to be true? Its a great day out and I would love to see more of you

TO book a place please contact me on 0792 199 7148

Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment