Saturday 26 May 2012

Julie's Olympic Craft Decathlon

Hello there! Its another beautiful day here in Yorkshire! Last night I had my Stamp a Stack event, was a lovely night and we had 2 ladies who were new to Stamp a Stackers!!! They enjoyed the evening, even though its quite fast paced!

Here is a card that we will be making at my Olympic Craft Decathlon!!! I decided to run an event based around the OLympics as its such a huge landmark in our history that I couldnt just let it pass us by!! SO I thought I would do a Decathlon type event - which basically means we will make 10 projects over the course of the day! There will be 10 stations (events) for you to visit and make your projects - but dont worry you wont need trainers!!!!

I have quite a few places left for this at the moment, the day costs £35 and includes a buffet lunch and cupcake and a goody bag with all the items to make your projects.

 I love this card and it is based on a fantastic card I got in a swap at the Leeds Training event, its made by a lady called Joanne and her blog is here . Thanks for the inspiration Joanne and hope you dont mind me caseing your card!



 Over the course of the day we will make a mixture of summer themed projects, on each table you will have approximately half an hour.



 If you would like to book a place or find out more about the day then please contact me asap. Booking will close on Wednesday 27th June.



Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Old OLive, Real Red, Whisper White
 2. Papers – Sweet Shop Speciality papers
 3. Stamps – Sincere Salutations, Oval All
 4. Embellishments – Jelly Bean Brads
 5. Tools – 1 inch circle punch, Oval punches, Scallop Trim Border punch
 6. Mediums – Chocolate Chip ink, REal Red Ink, OLd OLive ink

No comments:

Post a Comment