Tuesday 1 May 2012

Happy Summer Mini 2012!!!!

Hello there!! I have been itching to update my blog with news of the NEW SUMMER MINI and I have so many exciting things to share with you that I JUST MIGHT BURST!!!!!!!

Firstly - would you like to be able to become a demonstrator for only £99?
Well we have a brand new revised Starter Kit and the best thing is you get to CHOOSE EVERYTHING IN IT!!! You select £130 worth of products for only £99 PLUS you also get business supplies (worth £45) included too!! 

Its FREE DELIVERY and its great for those of you who already have a fair bit of Stampin Up stash and dont want to duplicate products - you simply chose something else and tailor it to your needs!!!

ALL FOR £99 - what a great price to start up a business!

PLUS - and I am SO excited about this!! IF you sign up in MAY you get to attend Stampin Up convention in Germany in November for FREE!! As part of our 5th Birthday celebrations you will save the COnvention cost of £149. You will have to pay for travel and accommodation but will save the actual cost of registration for Convention. How amazing is this? I am SO excited and would love you to join our amazing team! Please contact me asap so we can sort out the paperwork!!!

So I think I had better show you some eye candy??

Here are some projects from my All Day Training a couple of weeks ago using a new product suite called Twitterpated! You will see LOTS of new products over the next few days. One item you cannot SEE on here even though I have used it is the SIMPLY SCORED tool, Stampin Up's very own scoreboard! It is AMAZING and also comes with an OPTIONAL metric plate too!! I am loving using it!

I am so excited as we also have the Simply Scored Diagonal plate which it a last minute addition to our catalogue and is not actually printed in the catalogue!



 You will also see the gorgeous Framelits and Edgelits which are fantastic, the Framelies are a great size and the largest one is a really large size. You get 6 in the pack! I will leave you to browse my makes but please contact me asap if you would like to order! The stamp set is called Bordering on Romance and I have really enjoyed colouring it in!










I am loving all the new products and cannot wait to show you more! Please contact me ASAP if you are interested in the Demonstrator opportunity! I would love to share my story with you and help you become the demonstrator you want to be!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, PEar Pizazz, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
 2. Papers – Twitterpated
 3. Stamps – Bordering on Romance, Petite Pairs
 4. Embellishments – White Satin Ribbon
 5. Tools – Framelits, Edgelits, Big Shot, Decorative Label punch, Scallop Trim Border punch
 6. Mediums – Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Basic Grey, Pear Pizazz, Riding Hood Red ink pads and markers

No comments:

Post a Comment