Monday 28 May 2012

Bright Stamp a Stacker

Hello there! Its another beautiful morning and another busy week (wouldn't have it any other way though!) I have my Tuesday club tomorrow to prep for, then a workshop at my friend Mel's on Friday and then my Jubilee event on Saturday which needs a lot of planning!

So here is another card from Friday's Stamp a Stack, this one was CASED from a card I received from my lovely downline Sharon to say well done for getting to Utah and my Gold promotion! Thanks Sharon


The card uses the Bright Blossoms stamp set which is a really cute mix and match set with loads of elements and very good value at £14.95 for wood and £11.95 for clear.


The colour combo here is Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry!!!



The sentiment is from the Hostess Only set Happiest Birthday Wishes. If you would like to earn this set it could be yours for FREE by hosting a £150 workshop either in your home or virtually between your friends! I am booked up for June but have a couple of dates in July.

Right thats all from me today! Will be back tomorrow no doubt!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
 2. Papers – Pumpkin Pie DSP from stack
 3. Stamps – Bright Blossoms, Happiest Birthday wishes
 4. Embellishments – Old Olive Scallop Dotty ribbon
 5. Tools – 1 1/4 circle punch, Scallop Circle punch, Wide Oval punch, Decorative Label punch
 6. Mediums – Pumpkin Pie ink, Rich Razzleberry marker, Melon Mambo marker, Old Olive marker

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome!
    Love the bright colours!!
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete