Saturday 5 May 2012

Back to Basics with Twitterpated!

A few weeks ago we had our Julie's Jems Quarterly Team Training event which I organise. Its a great day and I love seeing all the girls and we also welcome demonstrators from other teams too!!

This time I was featuring the new Summer Mini of course but I was also talking about running classes and events! During the day the girls made a nag which can contain up to 8 cards and I showcased these simple cards.


 They use the Bordering on Romance set and I wanted to show them that you dont need a tonne of product to achieve a great look!! You will see we have just used one Stamp set for the images and then a sentiment set - although I sneaked another one it too, but the idea is you can do it with just one!!


The colour combo is Baja Breeze, Pear Pizazz, Blushing Bride and Riding Hood Red, aswell as Whisper White of course!

 We also used the Framelits and the Edgelits on our card, and just one punch - the Decorative Label punch. If you look at the sentiment below it has been punched out with the Decorative Label, a cool little trick you can do with it!! Maybe I should do my first video on that!!!


 These cards took a while to do but only because of the colouring involved, which was very enjoyable!


 Make sure you check back tomorrow and I will share the bag that we made to hold the cards!!



I will be running a class on this over the summer, watch this space!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz, Whisper White
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Bordering on Romance, Petite Pairs
 4. Embellishments – 
 5. Tools – Framelits, Edgelits, Decorative Label punch
 6. Mediums – Blushing Bride ink, Pear Pizazz ink, Baja Breeze ink, Riding Hood Red ink, Basic Grey ink

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful colour combination and a great set of cards with a very pretty stamp set. You have inspired me to give mine a go.

    ReplyDelete