Wednesday 2 May 2012

Baby Prints

Ok so how are you liking the new Summer Mini!! The Simply Scored tool seems to be a hit already!!!

Today I am sharing a stamp set called Baby Prints! As soon as I saw this I thought of my scrapbook ladies (2 of them in particular - Zoe and Shannon) who love making pages about their little ones!!

Initially I thought this set was a scrapbooking set (which it IS great for) but I think it makes fab cards too! And really quick to make!!!

These ones literally took me 10 minutes each and they would be great to send to the name parent or as birth announcements!!!


The embossing at the bottom is from the Adorning Accents set, you get 3 mini strip embossing folders for £7.95 - they are great!


 I added a cute bow with Pink Pirouette taffeta ribbon!


 And now for the boy version - I have used Pool Party and the new Pool Party Seam Binding ribbon 




I hope you like these quick baby makes

Back tomorrow

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pool Party, Pink Pirouette
 2. Papers – 
 3. Stamps – Baby Prints
 4. Embellishments – Pool Party Seam Binding ribbon, Pink Pirouette taffeta
 5. Tools – Circle punches, Adorning Accents embossing folder
 6. Mediums – Pool Party ink, Pink Pirouette ink

No comments:

Post a Comment