Friday 11 May 2012

Apothecary Team Cards

Hello there! I am struggling today as I am full of cold and feeling quite ill!!! Typical with the show starting in 4 days time!!!Will have to soldier on through!!!

I am sharing some cards I made for girls in our team who got Silver promotions during Sale A Bration. I sent them a little reward and a card. 

I used the Attic Boutique papers (which you can get in my SHARE, see above) and the Apothecary Art stamp set which fits inside the Framelits!! I love how everything co-ordinates!!!


THe card base and the ribbon are Pool Party and the flowers are Pool Party and So Saffron with some added Pearls.

The main image was stamped in Poppy Parade.


Thank you to my wonderful team who inspire me every day!!!

Thinking of joining yourself??? There are only 3 weeks to take advantage of the fantastic recruiting deal and earn a FREE place to Convention 2012! If you would like an informal, no obligation chat about this then please do get in touch!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Pool Party, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, So Saffron
 2. Papers – Attic Boutique
 3. Stamps – Apothecary Art
 4. Embellishments – Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon, Pearls
 5. Tools – Framelits, Boho Blossom punch
 6. Mediums – Poppy Parade ink

2 comments:

  1. Card is even nicer in real life! Thanks for my stamp set & lovely card Jules.

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete