Thursday 10 May 2012

Another Tuesday Club card

Hello there! Urgh today looks like its a bit miserable outside!! The perfect day for staying in and crafting if you have nothing else to do!!! Its only 5 days until our show The Full Monty starts and I am so excited - its almost a sell out!!

 Ok so here is another card we made at Tuesday club this week using the Up, Up and Away stamp set! I was so happy when I saw we were getting this set, I just love it!! The sentiments in it are fab too!

 I have used some of the really thick embossed patterned paper from the Sweet Shop range, its more like card really and is available as part of my SUMMER MINI PRODUCT SHARE . I do have some places left so you are not too late!! Also available in the SHARE is the pleated ribbon which I have added!

This ribbon adds a lovely touch to your projects and you don't need a lot of it because of the detail on it! The colour combo for todays card is Calypso Coral, Pear Pizazz, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder. I also used Island Indigo and Crumb Cake ink pads for the clouds and the baskets!!

Right thats me off. I will be back with another make to share with you tomorrow

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Calpso COral, Pear Pizazz
 2. Papers – Sweet Shop
 3. Stamps – Up, UP and Away
 4. Embellishments – Pear Pizazz pleated ribbon
 5. Tools – Circle punches, 
 6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Island Indigo inkm Wisteria Wonder ink, Calypso Coral ink, Pool Party ink

No comments:

Post a Comment