Wednesday 9 May 2012

Another Framelit bag!

Last night we had our Tuesday Club! It was the first one for a few weeks as I was ill and then I had a lot of ladies off ill at the last one so it was great to be back in full swing!!!

We made 3 projects using items from the new Summer Mini. We made the Open Sea card that I shared last week with the knots and the anchors going down the side and we made an Up, UP and Away card which I will share tomorrow and then we made the bag below!



Its uses the Twitterpated papers and the Bordering on Romance stamp set which I am really enjoying using! The colours for this bag are Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red and Whisper White. I did have to use Old Olive satin ribbon as I didnt have enough left in other colours but I think it goes well!


 The bag is just a simple box with the Framelits added around it and my ladies got to have a go with my new Simply Scored tool and as Sally Jo would say they got to "get into the groove"!!!!!!



The Friend stamp is from For my Family stamp set which is so useful


Hope you like our little bag, I will be back tomorrow with the other card we made

Jules
X

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Blushing Bride, Whisper White
 2. Papers – Twitterpated
 3. Stamps – Bordering on Romance, For my Family
 4. Embellishments – Old Olive satin Ribbon
 5. Tools – Framelits, Crop o dile
 6. Mediums – Basic Grey ink, Baja Breeze marker, Blushing Bride marker, Pear Pizazz marker, Riding Hood Red marker

No comments:

Post a Comment