Sunday 8 April 2012

Silly Old me!!!!


Hello there and Happy Easter to you!!

Today I am sharing a little card with you and a silly story!!! A couple of weeks ago we went out dancing to a local ballroom with a crowd of us from our dance school as we were celebrating 2 birthdays from our group!!! One of my friends celebrating was Stuart and I sneakily messaged everyone to bring him a card, he was a bit overwhelmed with the amount of cards!!

The next day his Mum (also a friend) popped up to chat to me on Facebook to thank me for the lovely card I made for Stuart and that he loved it!!! Trouble was I forgot to write inside it!!!! Have you ever done that??? They worked out it was from me though as it was a handmade one and Stuart has joked I can send it again to him next year now!!

This card is just liked one I made at a Stamp a Stack a while back but with the addition of the letters to spell out Stuarts name!

Colours are Lucky Limeade, Island Indigo, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla

Have a good day whatever you are doing

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Just PErfect, Pennant Parade, Itty Bitty Bits, Happiest Birthday Wishes
4. Embellishments –
5. Tools – Pennant punch, Itty Bitty punches, 3/4 inch circle punch
6. Mediums – Lucky Limeade ink, Island Indigo ink, Cajun Craze ink, Crumb Cake ink

5 comments:

  1. Haha, I don't think I've ever forgotten to write inside a card! At least they recognised your card and knew it was yours, another reason people should make their own instead of buying cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for a while when I was part of a yahoo group we would send birthday cards using post it notes inside - so we could reuse - lol. Still makes me smile when the girls send me christmas cards. Scarily that was in the 1990's only seems 5 mins ago

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have done that on at least two occasions that I know of! lol
    I think it is because I put a signature on the back of my cards and often I have forgotten to do it until about to send the card, so I quickly do it then but of course then forget to write inside!!
    Lovely card for Stuart though and as he says use it again next year and claim that you always do your cards like that as you are heavily into recycling ;-P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jules, you're not alone I've done that too ! Think it's cos I spent ages making it then stood it up on my desk until needed. At which point I put it straight into the envelope and posted it, like you the recipients knew who it was from lol !
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie, yes I have done that as well,I posted it, but they worked out it was from me!

    ReplyDelete