Sunday 15 April 2012

Scrapbooking our Special Place

Hello there! Yesterday I had a scrapbook session at my house and made 2 layouts using the Berry Blossoms papers that come FREE with a spend of £45 this month! I took these quick snaps on my phone once I had finished!!

Since 2002 we have been visiting the same lovely cottage in North Wales which we LOVE!!! I think we have been 7 times now, the most recent time was last April. The first time we went Evan wasnt even born!!!!

I have been wanting to scrapbook some photos from our special place for ages and to be honest I could probably fill a whole album!!!

Here are some photos from the second time we visited in 2004 when Evan was about 18 months old and Ross was 5 years old.


I used some circle punches to create these embellishments with the papers, card and some of my favourite brads.
I love looking back on the photos from Wales and how much the boys have grown up! I usually take a photo of them sitting on the same wall every time we go to show how they have grown up!!!! I will have to do a layout with all those photos!!!!

Ross loves going on the rope swings and here they are enjoying a ride on Martha the pony.


I really enjoy scrapbooking but it always makes me feel guilty that I don't do enough with my photos so I am going to try to make an effort to do some every week instead of every month!!

Wish me luck!!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder
2. Papers – Berry Blossoms
3. Stamps – NONE!!!!
4. Embellishments – Lucky Limeade Ruffle ribbon, In Colour Brads
5. Tools – Various Circle punches, Big Shot, Simple Letters dies
6. Mediums – Lucky Limeade ink, Wisteria Wonder ink

1 comment: