Saturday 4 February 2012

A lovely workshop


This is a scheduled post as I was up so early this morning but found 10 minutes to write it last night instead!

Last night I attended a fabulous workshop at the lovely Caroline's house. She was the bestest hostess and had the most fantastic house for this with the biggest table I have ever seen!!!

These are the projects I shared with the ladies

I based them on the Sale a Bration papers Everyday Enchantment.

This was the little gift bag I demonstrated using the Free SAB papers and the new Blossom Party die for the closure of the handbag. I will be sharing these projects in all my Sale A Bration workshops. If you feel this is something you would like to hold in your home or craft group please get in touch.

This was a stepped up version of the make and take the ladies made with extra products on.


The ladies made the version below, a combo if Pool Party, Crumb Cake and Calypso Coral
It uses the Elementary Elegance stamp set which can be yours free with an order of £45

Hope you like my makes. Would you like to own all the products to make these projects? Why not take advantage of pre-selected items to make them. Please message me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com for a PDF of the items required. Anyone purchasing the Got to have it all bundle will qualify for FREE SHIPPING saving £4.95

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Pool Party
2. Papers – Everyday Enchantment
3. Stamps – Elementary Elegance
4. Embellishments – Calypso Coral Ruffle ribbon, Vintage tags, In Color Brads
5. Tools – Big Shot, Blossom Party die, Curly Label punch, Extra Large Oval punch
6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink, Calypso Coral ink

No comments:

Post a Comment