Sunday 8 January 2012

Fruit and Flowers with Berry Blossoms

Good morning! How are you? I am having a lazi - ish Sunday. Pottering about this morning and then its ironing and then back to my dance lesson at teatime! Not had one simce 11th December so I could be very rusty!!!!

I am sharing a card with you from the new Mini catalogue. I was inspired by the gorgeous scrapbook page on the front cover. I think its one of my most favourite front covers ever!!

It uses the Berry Blossoms papers and the Fruit and Flowers stamp set. I have cut lots of the flowers out by hand! The Fruit and Flowers set is one we were given free at the end of Convention, who doesnt love a freebie!!! Also the sentiment is from a new set called You're a Gem - I also got that free as did any members of our team. Just another perk of being a demonstrator!! WINK!!!
There are lots of my new favourite colours on here, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder and Calypso Coral
I hope you like my card! I have made lots of things for display at our Training Day on Saturday and I am really excited about it.

Back tomorrow with another project.

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Lucky LImeade, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
2. Papers – Berry Blossoms
3. Stamps – You're a Gem, Fruit and Flowers
4. Embellishments – In Color Brad, Calypso Coral ribbon, Rhinestones
5. Tools – Little Leaves die, Big Shot, VIntage Wallpaper embossing folder, Designer Frames
6. Mediums – Calypso Coral ink, Lucky Limeade ink, Wisteria Wonder ink

5 comments:

  1. Ooo that's lovely Jules. That bit of black in the papers really makes the colours pop. Can't wait for training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card - you are a clever mummy!

    Luv
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jules. How I wish I lived closer. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Jules. There is so much going on, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete