Sunday 22 January 2012

Dancing Scrapbooking

Good morning. This is a scheduled post as I am trying to make best use of my time these days and get a bit more organised.

This is the kit we worked with yesterday. Its a SImply Scrappin Kit called Tickets and Tags on page 101 of the Main Catalogue. These are really great kits if you are just starting out and want to dip your toes in the scrapbooking water so to speak!!

You do get a lot in a kit and my ladies were given half a kit each which I also used and I have LOADS left over

As you can see I chose to scrapbook my dancing photos from this years Blackpool Grand Finals.
I used the Letter It alphabet for the first time and also love using the Bigz letters for the word "finals". The colour combo here is Baja Breeze, Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake and Basic Grey and it lends itself to feminine and masculine designs.

As you will get from the title of the kit it comes with lots of adhesive tags and tickets which you can fold over your photos and use for journalling.

Hope you like todays pages

Back tomorrow with something from Sale a Bration I think!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Baja Breeze, Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake, Basic Grey
2. Papers – Tickets and Tags Simply Scrappin Kit
3. Stamps – Letter It
4. Embellishments – Crumb Cake Taffeta
5. Tools – Big Shot, 1 3/4 Circle punch
6. Mediums – Poppy Parade ink, Crumb Cake ink, Baja Breeze ink, Basic Grey ink

1 comment: