Wednesday 28 December 2011

Gift Voucher packaging

Hello there. How are you doing?? I am out and dressed ready to go out for a much needed day of Retail Therapy with a good friend!!! So I thought I would pop on with a little blog update before I go!

This year we gave quite a lot of vouchers for presents. The ones below were Amazon vouchers and you print them off!! They were a bit boring so I made a holder for them. All of them were slightly different.

The stamp sets used are Winter Post and Delightful Decorations and a colour combo of Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake.
The next one was a holder for one of my loyal customers and a good friend. Her Brother in Law contacted me to buy her a voucher - how cool is he!!!! Colour combo of Bashful Blue and Night of Navy and the stamp sets used are Serene Snowflakes and Contempo Christmas.

And finally a smaller holder for some theatre tickets for my Mum and Dad. We got them tickets to go and see Blood Brothers - my Mum has always wanted to see it. The colour combo is Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler and the stamp set is Delightful Decorations.


Hope you like my little gift voucher packages

Jules xx


No comments:

Post a Comment