Friday 11 November 2011

BEAUtiful Beau Chateau

Good morning!

Today I want to share something with you that wasnt made by me!! It was a lovely gift given to me by my wonderful downline Julie. Julie is so sweet and always brings me a little gift to trainings, I feel so lucky!!!!!

This time she made me this gorgeous large milk carton style box in the beautiful Beau Chateau papers, the box contained a lovely Yankee Candle (always wanted one of those!). Thank you so much Julie, I love it!

The only non Su item is the bulldog clip at the top of the box.

Hope you like the box as much as I did

Jules

P.S I filled my paper share and am now doing another one. Please message me to book a spot. The papers have arrived from the first share so I am aiming to cut those up today.


No comments:

Post a Comment