Sunday 16 October 2011

What a Day!

Good Morning - well the good news is my dance exams are not until 14.00 today so I am just relaxing this morning and taking it easy before the nerves kick in!!

Yesterday was a very wonderful but exhausting day at our Jems Team Training. There were 25 of us in total and we had the most brilliant day which was packed with crafting and chatting and business talks and ideas. I will have to show you it spread over a couple of days.

Now my regular attendees are always keen to see what the cupcakes are and my fabulous friend Mel did not disappoint!! I asked her to do them based around the theme of GROW as this is our Stampin Up Convention theme for this year so I asked for cupcakes with flowers on them.

Wow!! And it was by pure chance that the colours resembled some of the new In Colours!!!

At these events I always ask 2 of my attendees to do an Inspiration Station for us and this time I asked for them based on the Timeless Portrait suite and the Flirtatious Suite. Here is my lovely Sally-Jo with her table - WOW - we were all stunned with the amount of projects she had made and the quality of them - I think I went back to look at her stand about 12 times during the day!!










And my lovely friend Jane worked on the Flirtatious Suite for us and in particular the fabric. Here is a gorgeous bag she stitched an owl onto. The bag is a plain shopper style bag and she photocopied the owl and increased it to 350% I think and then cut out all the bits! How cute is that owl!! LOVE IT!!

And look at these!!!! AWww we were all cooing over these all day, they are so cute - Jane could have sold them all within 2 minutes I am sure!!


This little beauty now belongs to me (thanks so much Jane) and is proudly hanging in my car!! I love how Jane has used the new Glimmer brads for the eyes!



Jane also made some cards, love the effect on this one!


OK, I think thats all for now. Thank you so much to Jane and Sally-Jo! I will be back tomorrow with more antics from our day

Jules x

5 comments:

  1. Bravo Julie!!! : pour tes patisseries, tes magnifiques réas (comme toujours)
    et surtout ton partage
    bises de la France

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG those little owls are just the cutest......

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, those little owls are just the cutest.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hI I saw your owls on Pinterest and did not realize you are a demonstrator. I am a demo in the US. Is it possible to get your cute little owl pattern please? I wanted my little girl to make them.
    Beautiful blog! Thank you! Barb at snowmanlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I just love your owls.
    Would you share the pattern? They are the cutest.

    Thanks, Nadine

    ReplyDelete