Friday 21 October 2011

Can't stop using the Pennant Punch!

Good morning!

As the title suggests, I cannot stop using the Pennant Punch!!! I have made lots of Christmas cards with this punch and the matching stamp set! I should be sorted for Christmas cards in plenty of time this year!!!

For this card I embossed some Lucky Limeade card and then punched it out. It was embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper folder. I stamped the pots for the trees straight onto the First Edition papers (love these too) and I also added the new ribbon border punch in Crumb Cake.

The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and layered onto the Word Window punch and a large oval punch. The top of the card looked very plain so I jazzed it up with some Cherry Cobbler card which my friend Ciara had been experimenting with!!

RIght thats it for me today. I have my ribbon shares to address and get ready for sending in the post and I have a workshop at Tina's tonight!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake
2. Papers – FIrst Edition
3. Stamps – Teeny TIny Wishes
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones
5. Tools – Petite Pennant Punch, Scallop ribbon border punch, Word Window punch, Large Oval punch
6. Mediums – Chocolate Chip ink, Cherry CObbler ink

2 comments:

  1. I've used mine lots too. I really like your card, especially the way you've embossed your trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation Jules love it

    Alison x

    ReplyDelete