Friday 19 August 2011

Last of the Girlie cards

Good morning! OOOoo I had a lovely lie in this morning, was heaven!!! And the sun is shining too!

Todays card is the last one from the girlie class we did on Tuesday night.

Here is my Owl Ballerina!!!!

The little owl is supposed to be doing some sort of pirouette!!!!! I have used Blushing Bride from the In Colours. I got the idea for the dress when my very talented downline made me a fab birthday card with 2 owls ballroom dancing, doing the Cha Cha Cha!! She used the Itty Bitty punch for the skirt, which I have used here!

The flowers are made with the 5 Petal Flower punch with the Itty Bitty punch and a pearl in the middle.
I even added some eyelashes!! False of course!!!!


Right that is me done for today.

PLease don't forget my new Stamp a Stack class next Friday evening in Pudsey - £15 to make 12 cards in one evening!!!!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake and Blushing Bride
2. Papers – Blushing Bride DSP
3. Stamps – Sincere Salutations
4. Embellishments – White Satin Ribbon, Pearls
5. Tools – Big Shot, Scallop Circle die, Oval punches
6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink

3 comments:

  1. Jules this is brilliant...the owl punch is so versitile isn't it...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh too cute!! it's a gorgeous card Jules!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't she sweet!! - luv it!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete