Wednesday 24 August 2011

End of an Era but the start of a fantastic new one!!

Good morning!! The sun is shining and its a lovely day. Today is my 15th Wedding Anniversary and its also another very special day for me!!

As you may know I have my own wedding stationery business as well as running my Stampin Up business. Well in February I made the decision that I was going to stop doing the weddings as my Stampin Up team was growing and I needed to spend more time on Stampin Up - there is so much more I want to do with it!!

Its been a really long 6 months as of course I had to honour the wedding orders I had already taken on. Thats a really hard task once you know you are stopping!!

Yesterday was the day I completed my last order and I am sooo happy I cannot begin to tell you! I cannot believe that Stampin Up is now going to be my ONLY source of income and my career. I couldn't work for a better company - I truly believe that!!

I am of course so grateful to all my wedding customers and I am immensely proud of the business I built up over the last 4,5 years from scratch and all by myself! But now its the end of that chapter and the start of a very exciting new one!

So in honour of my lovely wedding business that served me well for the last few years I am leaving you with a few of my favourite items from over the years. I will be back with Stampin Up tomorrow!!

Table plans





Cadbury Purple Wallet invitation

Hot Pink Menu and Table number

Damask pattern place card and favour box



Back tomorrow

Jules
x

3 comments:

  1. Yey and double yey. Oodles of luck driving your Stampin' Up! business forwards. I know you will do so well with all the extra hard work you'l be ploughing into it.
    See you soon
    Love
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely photos and I am so glad for you and so happy for you, enjoy xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jules, these are stunning and I lurrrvvvvee the damask card.
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete