Thursday 25 August 2011

Baby Boy Christening Card

Good morning. I had a lovely day yesterday as my first day as a fully fledged SU full timer!! I did no stamping!!!! Can you believe it? I spent the day with the boys, sorting out things for school etc.....

A good friend asked me to make a Christening Card for her for a baby boy. I love doing baby cards!!

I used the Bundle of Love set and paper pieced the pram with the Baja Breeze DSP from the stack and coloured the rest in with my markers. I added the Crumb Cake as it was a very blue card without it!!
Personalised the card by printing a sentiment on my PC and punching it out with the Designer Label Punch which I then punched out again and layered behind the white one.


My friend liked the card so all was good!!!

Back tomorrow with more SU!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Whisper White
2. Papers – Baja Breeze DSP
3. Stamps – Bundle of Love
4. Embellishments – Crumb Cake ribbon, Pearl
5. Tools – Decorative Label punch
6. Mediums – Basic Gray ink, Crumb Cake marker, Baja Breeze marker

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE baja breeze with crumb cake, and the pram image is so lovely. Gorgeous card Jules!

    ReplyDelete