Wednesday 1 June 2011

Bright Cheers to You

Hello there

I am back with another bright card today! This is another commissioned card for my friend to give to her friend who is going to be 50. She specifically asked for orange and bright pink!

I have used my faithful Cheers to You set - the first set I ever bought at a workshop I went to over 3 years ago at my friend Anna's house! Who knew then how much Stampin Up would become part of my life - and WOW I am so glad it did! I still reach for this set all the time for all kind of occasions.

I used the Timeless Type Big Shot die for the name and the numbers and added a rhinestone for a bit of bling.

Stamped the cocktail with Basic Black ink and then coloured with my ink pads and blender pens and as you can see in the photo below I added some Crystal Effects to make the glass look more realistic!

A busy day for me today, I have Team Training tonight to tidy up and sort out for - looking forward to seeing some of my girls and one of my new Stampin Up grandaughters for the first time!!!

Back tomorrow

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
2. Papers – Sweet and Sour
3. Stamps – Cheers to You
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones
5. Tools – The Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet, Decorative Label punch, Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8 punch
6. Mediums – Melon Mambo ink, Pumpkin Pie ink, Basic Black ink, Real Red ink

1 comment: