Friday 27 May 2011

Loving the Owl Punch

Good morning my lovely readers!! I am still in PJ mode this morning as Evan has a training day so its been nice not to have to get dressed yet and take him to school!!!

I am loving the Owl punch as are lots of my customers and I keep thinking of different ways to use him/her!! The punch is so versatile and great for many different cards, todays offering is a female birthday card.

I made this one with my lovely new downline Sally when she came over for training on Wednesday.

I have used a Crumb Cake card base and then Regal Rose DSP from the fantastic valued paper packs. I used a Top Note die in Very Vanilla and wrapped it over the edge of the card.
The flowers are made using one of the punches from the Itty Bitty set and I added a rhinestone in the middle of them, the leaves are from the Little Leaves die - another popular item this month and great value at only £4.95 - its a great addition to the Owl punch so you can create something for him/her to sit on!

I finished the card off with some Old Olive taffeta ribbon and a sentiment from the Curly Cute set.

Hope you like my card, I was really pleased with this one.

Back tomorrow with another Owl Card

Jules x


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Regal Rose DSP
3. Stamps – Curly Cute
4. Embellishments – Old Olive taffeta, Rhinestones
5. Tools – Itty Bitty punch, The Big Shot, Top Note die, Owl Punch, Little Leaves die
6. Mediums – Chocolate Chip ink

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Julie. I love the way you have wrapped the die around the edge of the card :-) I may have to try that idea lol.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Jules! As you know I love Owl's so this card is just perfect for me!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only just got this punch and I just love it. This card is beautiful. Can't wait to have a go at this one.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete