Saturday 23 April 2011

Motorbike Birthday

OUCH - I ache so much from all the gardening yesterday but we did a good job, all the conifers got hacked to bits and I think we must have filled at least 16 bags for the tip!! I was on bagging and sweeping duty and my legs and back are very tender today!!! For those of you who know my garden we also finally got rid of the Wendy House too!!!!!! Still got the broken fence to mend yet though!!!!!!!

So todays offering is a male card with the fabulous motorbike stamp! This has been a very popular purchase for my customers so far this month, a great stamp to own for only £7.95.

The items used on this card were from a kit left over from one of my card classes.

I love the linen thread, it is so useful for lots of things!

I even stamped the image inside the card too!!

Well after todays gardening efforts I am rewarding myself with a full day of crafting!! I have the day all to myself as Evan has gone to the caravan with my Mum and Dad and Ross and Robin are going cricketing!! Don't think I have had a Saturday to myself since before the children were born!! Going dancing tonight with my lovely lovely dance friends too!!

See you tomorrow!

Jules x


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
2. Papers – Regals DSP
3. Stamps – Motorcycle, Occasional Quotes
4. Embellishments – Linen Thread
5. Tools – Modern Label punch
6. Mediums – Early Espresso Ink, Always Artichoke Marker

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a lovely day indulging in craftyness. I might do a bit of the same myself, especially now I have that Fun Flowers die!

    ReplyDelete