Monday 18 April 2011

More Weddings!

Hello there! Its another glorious day here in Yorkshire, have just got back from a little stroll into town to do a few jobs and thought I would show some more wedding samples I came up with.

This time there is no Big Shot - Eeeek!!!! I have used the Wedding Sweet stamp set plus the Sweet Swirls wheel and a colour combo of Concord Crush and Very Vanilla

I made a Menu that you can put into a wallet and lay on top of the place setting.

A Thank You card
Place card
Save the Date Pocket Card

And a posh invitation


Which has an RSVP inside


I was really pleased with this set, they are very easy to do and look effective.

Right I am off to get on with some jobs!

Hope the sun shines where you are!

Jules x


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Concord Crush, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – None
3. Stamps – Wedding Sweet, Sweet Swirls
4. Embellishments – Very Vanilla Ribbon
5. Tools – Decorative Label Punch, Modern Label Punch, Wheel Handle, Eyelet Border punch
6. Mediums – Concord Crush Ink

3 comments:

  1. I prefer this set over the other one, although I preferred the other font type!

    Very very cute both of them though.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant! Wish I was getting married now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these they look so classy, I think the embossed one's were a bit too busy but these are stunning.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete