Monday 25 April 2011

For Everything

Wowsers its another sunny day here today!! My little fella Evan is coming home today! He has been at the caravan with my Mum and Dad since Friday and I have really missed him!

These are 2 cards I made some time about and forgot that I hadn't shown them on my blog. Its with a stamp set I have only used once - SHOCK!! For Everything!

I love Concord Crush and Old Olive together.

Made this little card too but I think its missing something on the paper pierced flowers


And both of them together.

RIght I am off to do my jobs so that I can spend time with my boy when he gets back!

Jules x


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Old Olive, Concord Crush
2. Papers – In Colour DSP stack
3. Stamps – For Everything
4. Embellishments – Concord Crush ribbon
5. Tools – Decorative Label punch, Scallop Edge punch, Blender pens
6. Mediums – Old Olive Ink, Concord Crush ink

2 comments:

  1. Fab cards Jules. Love these colours together! I would be tempted to put some pearls in the centre of the flowers! See you tomorrow.
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour scheme on these cards they look so fresh.

    ReplyDelete