Wednesday 27 April 2011

Baby Blossoms Thank You Card

Gosh I am so late posting this today!! I have had a full on day today and its not over yet!!!!

This morning I delivered Peggy her very own Mr Big Shot which she bought from me a couple of weeks ago. I am offering a free class to anyone who purchases one from me in April and May but as Peggy can't get to the class I went over to see her to help her get set up!!! Needless to say I think she has a new friend and was rolling like mad this morning!! Then I called into see my lovely downline Sharon as she had some bits for me and I needed to drop her birthday card off, then I did a full grocery shop, called at Post Office, have come home and put all the shopping away, cleaned the kitchen (inc floor) and the bathroom and now its time to start tea!!! And the boys wonder what I do all day!! Phew!! No rest for me though as I am going to do a workshop tonight at Amanda's house who is one of the Mum's from dancing!

This is a card I made a few weeks ago before the catalogue was launched as I pre-ordered the set (one of the perks of being a demonstrator!!!). It is a simple-ish card but effective!!

Using the Baby Blossoms I stamped a background with the blossoms and the leaves and stamped a frame twice then I punched the middle out!! How cool is it that the Wide Oval punch fits inside the frame!!!

I stamped the sentiment inside and added a rose on the corner

I love this next card and I am afraid is a shameless full on CASE from the talented Caroline Skinner - I love her cards!! Hope you don't mind Caroline!


This time the frame was from the Four Frames stamp set

Well I had better get on with tea and then a quick shower and off to my workshop!!

Jules x


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Very Vanilla, Pear Pizazz, Crumb Cake
2. Papers – Springtime Vintage
3. Stamps – Baby Blossoms, Sincere Salutations
4. Embellishments – Pear Pizazz Seam Binding, Pearls
5. Tools – The Big Shot, Decorative Label Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch
6. Mediums – Pear Pizazz ink, Rose Red ink, Pretty in Pink Ink, Baja Breeze ink

2 comments: