Saturday 19 March 2011

Silver Wedding Acceptance card

Hello there! Another lovely sunny day here in Yorkshire!!

This morning I made a really quick Acceptance card for a Silver Wedding celebration I have been invited to! I had to do it quick as it is for someone at dancing and we were there this morning!!

I used some non SU card as it is silver card and I really liked the effect. The papers are from the Neutrals DSP stack (love them)

The lettering is using the Broadsheet for the letter A and the Just Perfect for the rest. The Broadsheet alphabet is my new toy! It arrived yesterday along with other FREE stamp sets that I earned during Sale A Bration (its fab to be a demonstrator, who doesnt love FREE stamps!) and its the first inking it has had!

I added a lot of bling to the card, look how those Rhinestones shimmer, they really are such fab quality!
I then decided it looked a bit bare so I quickly added a silver butterfly and some more bling and I think this just finishes it off!

I hope they like it! I was really please with my quick make at 8.30 this morning!!

Right I am going to spend the afternoon with my lovely Scrapbook ladies, todays theme is Our Family and I am looking forward to seeing their pages!

Jules xx

2 comments:

  1. I really like your acceptance card Jules. Sometimes I think the things you make quickly turn out better than some you spend ages on. Anne

    ReplyDelete