Monday 21 March 2011

Scrapbooking Saturday!

Once a month I get to spend a lovely Saturday afternoon with my Scrapbook Club Ladies!! I am so pleased I started these classes, not only because it got me scrapping but because they have been very successful and brought some new ladies to my classes!

Each month we have a "kit" and although I do a layout, its really interesting to see what layouts my ladies do!!

I managed to take a photo of a handful of them!

This is Ginnette's layout, we always do 2 pages

This month the theme was My Family and we used the Neighbourhood Wheel (ON OFFER THIS MONTH) and the All in the Family stamp set. The colour combo was Cajun Craze, Old Olive and Baja Breeze.

These next 2 are Ellie's layouts. Ellie is my friend from dancing and this is only the 2nd class she has been to, she is doing so well and I think she is getting the crafting "bug"!!!



Next up is the lovely Yvonne (this lady makes me laugh so much) who comes with her daughter Peita, they love their scrapbooking and are seasoned scrappers!!

Yvonne didnt quite finish hers, think the colouring in wiped her out!!

And finally one of the pages of my lovely friend and downline Shazza. These are her grandchildren, she had to squeeze them on one page!!

Hope you liked the scrapbook layouts. If you have been thinking about scrapbooking but don't know where to start please just drop me a line, julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com

Jules x

2 comments:

  1. I am attending a Scrapbooking lesson next month, and I am really looking forward to it. I've got lots of pictures of myself as a baby / child and I am thinking of creating an album for my mum... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all fab - I love seeing all the diferent variations on your original design. Must make you smile so much every month
    Love
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete