Saturday 5 February 2011

Blissful Anniversary

Good morning, see I told you I would be back pronto!!!

I made this card a couple of weeks ago for my Mum and Dads anniversary!! It was a very quick make as I temporarily forgot, not like me, have never forgotten yet but at least I remember around lunch time so still managed to turn up on the day!!!

I knew I wanted to use the 2 owls but was stuck for a colour combo! So I turned to my trusty Colour Coach and came up with the following. Pretty in Pink, Night of Navy and Old Olive!
Coloured one owls chest in Navy and one in Pink!

I just love the Colour Coach, makes things so much easier!! I am slowly working my way through it!

Last night we went to a panto, all 4 of us, was a lovely night out and some of the kids from dancing were in it so we went to support them. We really had a good laugh, you had to be there to appreciate it! But put it this way, getting a pantomine cow up 2 lots of steps onto the stage was not easy!!!!!!


Right thats it for me today, I have 2 lovely new ladies who have joined my team coming for some training and a spot of lunch today!! Cant wait! Love talking to and training my new girls and seeing their excitement as they start their own SU journeys!! If you fancy it yourself why not drop me a line. ONLY 22 days left until the end of the Sale A Bration - thats 22 days to get an extra free set (worth up to £44.95)

Back Monday

Jules xx

1 comment:

  1. What a fab card! I just love the design and the colour combo - can't beat the Colour Coach!
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete