Wednesday 16 February 2011

1000th Post!!!!!

I can't believe it, today is my 1000th blog post!!!!!!
1000 times you have had to listen to me drone on!!!!!
I am going to celebrate by sharing a card I love!! It just seemed to be one of those cards that "worked" and I am really pleased with it!
It uses Ornate Flowers for the background stamped in Crumb Cake ink onto Crumb Cake card, The flower is made with the newly available Fancy Flower punch, love making these flowers.

The sentiment is from the Heard from the Heart stamp set

So seeing as its a celebration how would you like a

SPECIAL DRAW?????

To join all you have to do is place an order of £45 or more between now and 26th February and you will be entered into a SPECIAL DRAW, (order £90 you take two places ). Please note if ordering outside of my Stampers 10 club then a postage fee of £4.95 will be applied.
There will be 3 prizes available
1st Prize - SCHOOLBOOK SERIF alphabet set - worth £44.95 - I have picked this as I use it most of all!!
2nd Prize - Growing Green Stamp set with matching Woodland Walk papers - worth £29.70
3rd Prize - Fancy Flower Punch - worth £15.50 - as shown above
Stampers 6 and 10 club members can also take part. This is a thank you to all my lovely customers and supporters over the last few years. I LOVE Stampin Up and I LOVE blogging, thank you for all your support - Here's to the next 1000!!!!!
Jules x

8 comments:

  1. Congrats and what a gorgeous card. Love the stamped ornate flowers, I adore images stamped in matching ink and cardstock :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratualtions! and yes, it really does work, great card! I am sooo pleased the punch is back in too :-D might even have a play with it today myself
    Speak soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your blogging milestone! That means 1,000 awesome projects too! :-)
    Gem
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card to mark a momentous occasion.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your 1000 post Jules. Your card is beautiful, no wonder you love it! I love the ink against the same CS and the beautiful flower - stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that flower, a nice simple elegant card Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your 1000th post! I love this card. It's fantastic - I'll give it a go next I get Ornate Flowers out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this card! Just got the flower punch.. but now I NEED the Ornate Flowers stamps... eek, my list is endless!

    ReplyDelete