Sunday 9 January 2011

Just Believe class

Good morning! Well the tablets are kicking in now and I am feeling almost human again!
Yesterday afternoon I had a lovely class, my first of 2011 and 7 lovely ladies joined me to make these projects with the Just Belive set
We used a colour combo of Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake together with the Woodland Walk papers. The main item was this desktop calendar covered in the papers and the card and then tied together with Early Espresso ribbon.

Here is the first card. The image is coloured in with the marker pens

And of course we decorated inside


And this is my favourite one, just love this card!

Again we decorated the inside of the card


I am going to embarras my ladies and put a photo of them up on here!! Here is the "naughty table"


And here are my "newbie" ladies. They worked so hard and were fantastic and I have to mention the lovely lady Larisa in the green, she travelled a long long way to come to my class and it was so lovely to meet her! Thank you Larisa and thanks to all the ladies for coming.



Right I am off to do a variety of "Sunday Mum" tasks such as ironing, homework helping, spelling testing and so on ..BUT I do have my first dance lesson of 2011 to look forward to later on!! Yipppppppeeeeeeee
Jules x

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous makes love the colour combo - best wishes Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing creations hun! Everyone looks to be having a good time.
    Sarah xx :0)

    ReplyDelete