Saturday 4 December 2010

Happy Birthday Becki!

Today is Becki's birthday. Becki recently joined our team in October. Hope you have had a fabulous day Becki. I posted this card to Becki on Thursday, hope you have got it Becki but I know your snow has been really bad.
I have been CASEing cards in the catalogue again and this one is similar to one that can be found on page 77 of the current catalogue. This is my take on it!

The colours I have used are Pink Pirhouette, Baja Breeze, Rose Red and Old Olive.

The flowers are made from the Bird Punch and Boho Blossoms punch. I added a strip of rhinestones at the bottom. Becki's name was added with the Just Perfect alphabet!

Hope you had a lovely day Becki!

I had a lovely class this afternoon making Christmas cards with lovely ladies, christmas tunes and mince pies!! - PERFECT!

Will report back tomorrow!

Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment