Monday 8 November 2010

What a Convention!

WOW WOW WOW!!!
I heart Stampin Up!!! Did you know that????
Got back yesterday from a fab time at the 2nd European Convention, it was amazing!! One of the highlights was spending so much time with my team and seeing the reactions of the ones whose first convention it was. I love these girls, and I think of them like kids!! I was always checking they were OK and having a good time, they loved it as much as me!! And lots of them won prizes in the Prize Patrol!!
I was honoured to be asked by Stampin Up to do a presentation on the main stage. It was a 20 minute slot and I had been preparing for it for a few weeks. I was nervous but I LOVED it!! There is a photo below and you can see my sidekick, Chris the cameraman, what a good sport he is, although I dont think he expected to be involved in my presentation!!!! Thank you to everyone who gave me such lovely feedback, it means so much!
On Friday night it was Awards night and we all glammed up!! I have a few lovely photos of my team and I will share these tomorrow. Here is myself and Monica with Shelli when I was getting one of my awards.
I am thrilled to say I came 5th in Personal Sales, 2nd in Recruiting and 4th in Demonstrator of the Year for the UK!! So happy and thank you to my loyal and lovely customers and to my wonderful group of downlines, Julie's Jems!!! You ROCK!!!

On Saturday we took the opportunity of having our photos taken on the stage. Have to point out that although I am not very tall, I am not as short as this picture makes out!! Evelyn and I were sat down!!!
We were told the next years convention will be held at DISNEYLAND PARIS!!!!!!!!!

If you would like to join me and my lovely Jems at that fantastic location next year then please get in touch with me to discuss the MANY benefits of Stampin Up!!!!
Thanks Stampin UP for a fab weekend and thanks to a special group of girls for your company, even those who werent in our team - our adopted Jems!!!!
Back tomorrow
JUles x

3 comments:

  1. It was lovely to meet you Julie and congratulations on all your awards.The Julie and Chris show was one of the highlights of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the Best Stampin' Up! Mum ever!!! You are an inspiration to us all - especially the new arrivals!!!
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fab piccies you have put up - thankyou for being a brill su mum - couldn't ask for any one nicer -loved meeting up and getting to know you all xx

    ReplyDelete