Wednesday 10 November 2010

My convention presentation

Hi there
Had a busy last couple of days as I had 2 lovely training sessions with my lovely team. We have been following up our enthusiasm from convention by getting together this week as we usually do every month. We would love to have some new members!!!!! If you do fancy joining Stampin Up and my team then please do get in touch!
Ok, back to business. Here is a photo taken by my lovely Sarah of me during my presentation on Friday. I think this was near the beginning as I still look quite serious!!! Believe me, the humour and comedy came out shortly after this!!
Here is the first project that I demoed. I did my demo in a Workshop Style as if I was in character at a workshop. I have demoed this project at all my October workshops so I am safe to show it now!! It is a gift card holder which uses Crumb Cake card, the Ornament Punch, Contempo Christmas. I cased this gift card holder from Heather Summers in Canada (with her permission - thanks Heather)
Here is a blinged up version using our fabby new rhinestones.


I then showed how you can use the Ornament punch not just for Christmas. Here is a little card with the Ornament punch as a vase with the point cut off. I have added the Boho Blossom punch to create the flowers and the Old Olive marker to draw the stems. You can now buy some of the markers individually at £2.95 and Old Olive is one of the colours.


Next up is a quirky little card using the Delightful Decorations set and its been turned into 2 "loved up" fish!!!! The fins and tail are created using the 5 Petal Flower Punch and the lips are the small heart punch.

Check out those eyelashes!


And finally I made a flower for the top of a box with the Ornament punch as the petals. I have inked each petal and curled them to make the flower. If you would like to learn how to make this I would love to come and do a workshop for you. Have your friends round for a fun night of crafting! You provide the friends and I'll provide the fun!!!


Thats all for now, hope you enjoyed my projects
Jules x

5 comments:

  1. You were so fab doing your pretend workshop! Fantastic projects as always.
    Gem
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for yet another enjoyable and informative training session - and my pressies!! Just love the fish card and will have to CASE that one!!!
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great presentation, (glad you popped out for us LOL), and thanks for sharing your pics on your blog too. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say 'Thanks' to you and the Jems for taking pity on a Billy-no-mates at Convention, and for being such fab company! Your presentation was excellent - really informative about the products but had us roaring with laughter too.

    Take care hun!

    ReplyDelete