Thursday 18 November 2010

Birthday Jem

Hello there, bit late posting today, I have got Lucas today instead of tomorrow so things are a bit back to front here!!!!
Yesterday was the lovely Ruth's (my downline) birthday so I sent her this card. Hope you had a lovely day Ruth and that Mark and the girls spoiled you!
Its using the Just Believe stamp set which we got at convention and the colour combo is Wild Wasabi, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla. I have used the papers from the Woodland Walk pack.

I coloured the image in with my markers and I also coloured the Very Vanilla ribbon too!!
If you like this card we will be making similar ones at my first class of 2011 on Saturday 8th January. The cost for this class is £14 but you will get a whole pack of flat backed pearls in with the kit, plenty left over to take home! Please mail me to book a place
Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment