Friday 22 October 2010

Sweet and Sour Papers meet Just Believe

Hi there
Bit later than normal today as it is Lucas day!!! Todays card was for my lovely friend Sarah's birthday, she was 40 last week. I know she loved these new papers so I made this card with them. The photos do not do them justice as they are glossy!!!
I used the Fancy Flower punch and the centre is a stamp from the Just Believe set with a little rhinestone added.

My favourite part of the card is this dinky bow, the taffeta ribbon is gorgeous and ties such lovely bows!!!

The sentiment is from the Just Believe set aswell punched out with the Elegant Label punch


Hope you likey!!


Tomorrow I have another scrapbooking class, looking forward to seeing the ladies again. Will be baking for them tonight!!


Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment