Sunday 16 May 2010

So Sorry

This is a card that no one likes to make - a sympathy card.
On Tuesday I was very sad to learn that my beloved downline Kate lost her younger brother very suddenly at age 53. I made her a card straight away and sent it off so I hope she has got it now.
The papers are from Night and Day and the flower is from Live your Dream, coloured in with So Saffron and Old Olive marker pens

The sentiment is from Basic Phrases and layered onto the oval punches.
As I said, these are cards that are not nice to make, I think simple works best with these ones.
Back tomorrow
Jules xx

5 comments:

  1. a truly beautiful card for such a sad time.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you say not a card anyone wants to have to make but you made a lovely job of it and I am sure it will bring comfort to her to know you care.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card for a sad occasion!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card I'm sure she appreciated it.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is perfect.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete