Tuesday 25 May 2010

I am back!!!!

HELLLLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
I am back!!!!
So sorry I neglected my blog last week. It was such a mad week that I decided to take a week off from blogging and making cards!!!! Felt nice to have a break but I have soooo missed it!!!
FOOTLOOSE - What can I say, it was spectacular, the audience reactions were fab, the show went so well and I got some amazing feedback for my role. It was very rewarding and very hard work. Dont think I can do another show this year, its just so demanding!!!! I have got some photos which I will upload later in the week!
So this week I am straight back into it!!! I had a worshop last night at the lovely Gemma's house - hello girls!! Fab bunch of girls I met last night!!!
Tonight is my Tuesday night class and we are making cards using the Stampin Up wheels. This is the first one we are making
Using the Neighbourhood wheel. The papers are from the Sweet Pea paper pack and the card base is Soft Suede. I have coloured the images in with the ink pads and my blender pens using the following colours, Soft Suede, Really Rust, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive. The sky has been coloured in with Bashful Blue ink and the aquabrush.

The sentiment is from the Bella's Bloom stamp set, punched out with the oval punches and I layered a loop of Soft Suede spotty grosgrain ribbon behind it.

Just when I was feeling a bit low with the show being over, look what arrived yesterday to cheer me up!!

Its my travel documents for Monaco!!!!!!!

I go 3 weeks tomorrow and I am so excited


Right I must dash as the boys are making lots of noise upstairs and I dont think it is related to them getting dressed
Back tomorrow - promise
Jules x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, so glad footloose went well, love the card yet another gorgeous creation x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, nice card. And I am very happy to see you in Monaco.
    Viele Grüße
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for last night Julie, was so much fun. :-)
    Am weighing up becoming a demonstrator too - looking good! :-)
    Hopefully see you soon.
    Gem
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to have you back my dear! Glad the show was a success.
    Love the card.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice wheel card and woooooh! how exciting, the documents look fab, classy and lovely in that holder, a well earned rest for you, enjoy!
    Hugs S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on the success of the show! Fabby card with the neighbour hood wheel, used the very same wheel today! OOOOH Monaco - bet you can't wait. speak soonhugs Evelyn x

    ReplyDelete