Thursday 15 April 2010

All in a Flutter!

Hi there
This is another card we made on Tuesday night using new products from the mini catty!
The card was cased from a beautiful card I saw this week, I will be back with the link once I find it again!
It uses the All in a Flutter individual stamp from the catty, thats right we now have individual stamps!!! I have coloured the butterflies with the inkpads and blender pens. The background papers are from the Sweet Pea paper pack. Also added some pumpkin pie ribbon and pumpkin pie border punched out with the Eyelet border punch.

And my favourite bit on the card is these gorgeous teeny Tiny Tags tied on with some linen thread!! I love this cute little tags with the matching punch. They have been my bestseller so far this month! If you would like to get your hands on them just drop me a line!

RIght I have got to take the boys to football and then I am going to get my hair done!

Back tomorrow

Jules x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card.nice warm summery colours. Love the butterflies. Di.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chow smaller foods additional often is an essential element [B][URL=http://www.fitnessworkoutclub.com/insanity-workout-dvds.html]insanity[/URL][/B] of any muscles developing diet. If you're obtaining a meal in each and every handful of hours, you're planning to make sure you have a high metabolic rate as well as the proper protein synthesis to insure muscles development. Metabolic process is just an crucial element of the procedure. You don't desire to put on fat, [B]p90x[/B] you wish to put on muscle. As for protein synthesis, just consider of it as a level inside your human body. When it's up, it is possible to develop muscle mass, when it's down, you can't. [B][URL=http://www.fitnessworkoutclub.com]p90x reviews[/URL][/B] Maintain it up all of the time by eating.

    [URL=http://www.fitnessworkoutclub.com][IMG]http://www.beachbody.com/images/en_US/products/programs/insanity/ins_sell_chrise_a.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

    ReplyDelete