Monday 22 March 2010

A card for Jenny

Really quick post from me this morning - feeling a bit funny as Ross is going away with School for 3 days!! He is very excited but I know he is a bit scared too!!! Going to wave him off in a few minutes!
As promised here is the card I made for Jenny. I did a very similar one in boy colours on Friday so I will show that tomorrow. The colour combo is inspired by a really bright wedding order that I got!! Only Orange and Pink Passion!
All in the Family set coloured in with my markers and stamped name with Schoolbook Serif (whats new????) and added a scalloped border.

Sentiment is from CIrcle of Friendship and the Number is from Schoolbook Serif numbers, all punched out with the circle punches and layered up onto the scallop circle punch.

I also added the hearts from the Heart to Heart punch to jazz it up a bit!!!!!

Hope you had a lovely birthday weekene Jenny!!

Right I am off to get my tissues ready

Jules x

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, I remember when Emily went for a week, It was really strange, Thinking of you, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Ross got off okay and you didn't shed too many tears - is it his first time away?

    ReplyDelete