Friday 19 February 2010

Sorry for going AWOL!

Good morning!
Sorry for disappearing without warning, I was so busy before we went away that I never got chance to schedule posts plus its been nice to have a mini break from blogging!
Some of you may know, last November I was so lucky to come 2nd in the UK Demonstrator of the Year for Stampin Up! My prize was £750 so I knew straight away I wanted to spend it on my family! I booked us a trip to Disneyland Paris for 4 days and here are the boys!
To say it was cold was an understatement!!!!! We were prepared though! I even bought the boys a pair of girls black leggings and they wore them underneath their trousers!!! SSSShhhhh dont tell them I told you though!

The park was very busy and we did have to do lots of queueing in the cold and the rain but we still had a fab time. I think we jinxed a lot of the rides as a few times we would be queueing and they would break down!


I never got one photo of me the whole few days so you will have to make do with these pictures of my boys! They are much cuter anyway!!!!


If anyone is going to the Disney Studios park and fancies a go on Crush's Coaster please dont be fooled into thinking its a lovely little Finding Nemo ride!! OMG it was horrible, we were flung around in a spinning turtle shell in the dark, the kids loved it, I felt sick for about 24 hours!!!

We got home last night later than planned due to Eurostar cancelling our train from Lille without any warning and putting us all on the one an hour later, with no communication or anything. It was horrid. We had a connecting train to get to Leeds from Kings Cross and needless to say we missed it! Then the Eurostar we were on ended up being 15 minutes late and we had abour 13 minutes to run from St Pancras to Kings Cross and get new tickets for a later train home! We managed to do it and the kind man at Kings Cross didnt make us pay again. We were all so stressed, out of breath and red as a bunch of beetroots though!!!!!

All in all though we have had a fab time and we wouldnt have had this trip if it hadnt of been for Stampin UP!!! If you want to join my team and this amazing company then please get in touch ASAP. The Sale a Bration offer is only available until the end of next week!

Back tomorrow with cards I promise!

Jules xx

6 comments:

  1. Blimey you went through a lot, The boys look like they enjoyed themselves, Well done you. You deserve the treat! Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh glad you still had a nice time, my hubby and I took our boys about 2 years ago and we queued up for the Nemo ride thinking the same as you and only the little one was too short I couldn't go on it, my eldest son came off and was too scared to go on any of the other rides after that.....lol (poor thing)

    Glad the boys enjoyed it though:)

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, it looks like you had a fab time. We went in February one year and it was freezing, it even snowed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to have u back - missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you all made it back safely, albeit abit late! We are looking at taking the boys to disneyland paris in the summer so I may for some tips!!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going to Dysneyland on Tuesday!Now rethinking th idea of riding the "nemo attraction"!!! great pics
    Bea from France
    http://cadresandscrap.canalblog.com

    ReplyDelete